Conference Information 2022
- What is the theme of the show?
How do I participate in IETA 2022 Social Media?
Who is the event coordinator
- This year’s theme is — Go For Gold — Please feel free to decorate, dress, have prizes and join in the fun utilizing this theme. An Award (plaque) will be given for the best booth matching our theme for the following: (The vote will be
done by the attendees.)
- One award for – Silver/Gold Level
- One award for – Platinum/Diamond/Titanium Level
What comes in my booth?
- EventRent Idaho helps us with providing the logistics for our sponsor hall. The below link is to the show packet they provide which includes information on shipping/receiving. If you wish to make additional booth accommodations (additional
power, additional furniture) beyond what IETA provides please see the form in show packet to make arrangements with EventRent Idaho. Show packet coming soon
- Please make arrangements with EventRent Idaho for shipping your materials to and from the conference center. IETA is not responsible for items shipped. Please do not ship items directly to the conference center.
How do I capture information from attendees who visit my booth?
- The link to our logistics page should answer most questions but here are a few questions I have received:
- We provide 8’ table and 2 chairs for each 10X10 Booth Space
- We provide one trash can per booth
- One power strip per booth space. If you have need of additional power or furniture please contact Idaho EventRent Idaho listed above
- What is the cost for WIFI? WIFI is provided by IETA; a special SSID and password will be provided to sponsors.
- Are the floors carpeted? Yes
When should I expect attendees to visit my booth?
- At no cost to the sponsor IETA prints QR codes on all attendee badges. The QR codes have information such as the person’s name, their title, and the school district the attendee comes from. Any app that reads QR codes and allows you to save
the information will work for capturing attendee information. Below are some application examples for you to review. A web search for lead retrieval apps or scanning badges at conferences will provide many
application choices. Please utilize the application that best fits your needs.
What does IETA do to encourage attendees to visit the exhibit hall?
- During the conference IETA has set times where presentations are not taking place. We encourage our attendees to use these times to visit our exhibit hall. Though attendees may visit the exhibit hall anytime during the show, we generally see
very high traffic during these breaks.
- Wednesday and Thursday Exhibit Hall Break(s) 10:00-10:45, 2:30-3:15
- Wednesday Lunch 11:40- 12:50 and Thursday Lunch 12:15 – 1:15
Giveaways and prizes?
- Gift give away stamp cards see below
- Afternoon snacks in the sponsor hall
- Games in the sponsor hall at no charge to the sponsors or attendees. Examples:
- Pinball, video games. (Sponsors are also encouraged to utilize these fun activities and engage attendees in these games)
- Other fun activities
- To encourage attendees to visit sponsor booths IETA will provide attendees a daily stamp card. Attendees need to fill a certain percentage of their stamp card to be entered in a chance to win daily prizes. Sponsors will mark off on the cards
of attendees who visit their booths. Sponsors may add their prizes to this nightly give away, or have your own drawing and or giveaways and prizes. You may request to have IETA announce your winners at our daily give away.
- Wednesday the 2nd 4:30 – 4:00 PM
- Thursday 3rd 3:30 – 4:00 PM
- Setup–Tuesday February 1st From Noon to 5:00 PM or Wednesday the 2nd from 6:30 AM – 8:30 AM
- Show Hours
- Wednesday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Break Down 4:00 PM Thursday the 3rd
- Sponsorships at the platinum level and above have guaranteed presentations. IETA also does an all call for open presentations. These presentations are selected by the IETA board based on presentations we believe attendees would most like to see at the show. Presentations that provide training, certifications, have a broad range to attract the most attendees will have the highest chance of being selected. Submission will be accepted until October 10, 2021 If you are interested in presenting please fill out this form.
- IETA provides booth placement based on time registered at each sponsor level. The first to register at the highest sponsorship level will receive first choice of booth placement. This is for all levels except Silver where the IETA board will choose placement based on time of registration.
- Booth selection begins on December 20, 2021 or sooner once we have sold out of booth space. (Note: the faster everyone responds to our emails at the gold level and higher for booth placement the quicker we can assign booth space and provide booth numbers) We appreciate your help in this.