Below is the show packet from our facilities coordinator at Idaho Tents and Event. This should answer questions about shipping and setup time.View show packet
850 W. Front Street
Boise, ID 83702
Education Networks of America
Wednesday, Feb. 8th & Thursday, Feb. 9th,
45-90 minute breakout sessions
Friday, Feb. 10th
2-6 hour workshops
Featuring sessions from:
- Partner organizations NCCE and ID STEM Action Center
- Trainers from Google, Apple & Microsoft
- And many more!
- Exhibit Hall with 50+ Vendors
- Fun & Games
- And much more!
Only $50 a day.
Lunch is $20 per day.
Exhibit Hall Hours
The IETA exhibit hall will be open Wednesday, February 8th and Thursday, February 9th 2023 at the Boise Centre in Boise, Idaho. Exhibit hours have been scheduled to provide maximum interaction between conference attendees and exhibitor personnel:
- Wednesday, February 8 (9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.).
- Thursday, February 9 (9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.).
Note: Should the IETA Conference Committee find it necessary to alter exhibit hours in the best interest of the conference, exhibitors will receive as much advance notice as possible.Sponsor registration
Sponsor registration is not complete until payment is received and the sponsor contract is completed and returned. Sponsors received their contract via email after registration. To request another copy of your contract, please submit a request for a new copy.
Note: If the opportunity you are interested in is sold out, use the waitlist button to add your information to be contacted in case an opportunity opens up.Sign up for the waitlist
- One sponsorship level per vendor
- Booth placement based on order received date and level
- Any levels no longer available will be marked “Sold Out”