Exhibitors General Information Exhibit Hours
The IETA exhibit hall will be open February 7–8, 2017, at the Boise Centre in Boise, Idaho. Exhibit hours have been scheduled to provide maximum interaction between conference attendees and exhibitor personnel:
- Tuesday, February 7 (7:30 AM – 5:30 PM)
- Wednesday, February 8 (7:30 AM – 3:30 PM)
Note: Should the IETA Conference Committee find it necessary to alter exhibit hours in the best interest of the conference, exhibitors will receive as much advance notice as possible.
Vendor registration is not complete until payment is received and the vendor contract is completed and returned.
Starting January 2, 2017 IETA will begin allowing vendors that have chosen a level that allows booth selection to begin selecting booth space. If you register for a booth after that date IETA will do the best it can to accommodate your selection for your vendor level. Vendors coming in at a lower level may have already selected their booth space by that date. To make sure you get the full benefit of your sponsorship level please register prior to January 2, 2017.
Vendor levels include two lunches per booth space for Tuesday and Wednesday. Tuesday lunch will be a box lunch not seats at the formal lunch except if the vendor purchases the Tuesday conference lunch speaking engagement or sponsors at Gold or higher.
- One sponsorship level per vendor
- Booth placement based on order received date and level
- Any levels no longer available will be marked “Sold Out”
Silver Level – $1,000
- IETA Conference exhibit space – 8’ table, 10’x10’ booth (booth placement on board discretion)
- One trash can per booth
- One power strip per booth
- Wireless internet will be provide with a special SSID and password
- IETA Website recognition with link to your site
- Acknowledgment on appropriate conference marketing materials
- Name Badge identifying you as a Silver Level Sponsor
Gold Level – $2,500
- Everything included in the Silver Level.
- Recognition on common signage
- Two tickets for Tuesday awards lunch
- Distribution of product advertisement within conference registration packet
- Name Badge identifying you as a Gold Level Sponsor
- Preferred placement in vendor booth layout (after Diamond, Platinum, and Titanium Levels)
Platinum Level – $5,000
- Everything included in the Silver and Gold Levels.
- Additional Booth space (up to two 8’ tables, two 10’x10’ contiguous booth spaces upon request)
- Preferred placement in vendor booth layout (after Diamond and Titanium Level)
- Access at IETA regional meetings for one 30 minute presentation at vendor request to be arranged with regional representative.
- One time promotional email to all conference attendees at vendor request
- Name Badge identifying you as a Platinum Level Sponsor
Diamond Level – $7,500
- Everything included in the Silver, Gold, and Platinum Levels.
- Additional Booth space (up to three 8’ tables, three 10’x10’ contiguous booth spaces upon request)
- Six tickets for Tuesday awards lunch
- Preferred placement in vendor booth layout after Titanium level
- One 90 minute breakout session (upon request)
- Name Badge identifying you as a Diamond Level Sponsor
Titanium Level – $15,000 (Maximum 4)
- Everything included in the Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond Levels.
- Premium booth space (up to four 8’ tables, space equivalent to or greater than four 10’x10’ contiguous spaces upon request)
- Preferred placement in vendor booth layout
- One Monday workshop room for 2 half day workshops or one full day workshop
- One on-site meeting room
- Ten Tickets at Tuesday awards lunch
- Logo on conference backpack
- Three- 90 Minute Breakout Sessions (upon request)
- Name Badge identifying you as a Titanium Level Sponsor
- Monday Conference lunch ( five minutes to address the room) – $1,000
- Tuesday Conference lunch (ten seats, banner of recognition, five minutes to address the room) – $3,000
- Wednesday Conference lunch (five minutes to address the room) – $1,000
Snack and Beverage Sponsorships
- Tuesday Conference beverage station (Placards acknowledging sponsorship at beverage tables) – $500
- Wednesday Conference beverage station (Placards acknowledging sponsorship at beverage tables) – $500
- Tuesday afternoon Conference snack (Placards acknowledging sponsorship at snack tables) – $500
- Wednesday afternoon Conference snack (Placards acknowledging sponsorship at snack tables) – $500
- Conference Lanyards – $500